Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sett deg godt til rette :D

Ok, this blog may seem a little confusing! You must start at the end and finish at the beginning. Cause what we did a week a go is at the end, and what we did some days ago is at the beginning (sorry about that. Didn't noticed it when I uploaded my pictures, and just didn't feel like fixing it)
So...Thursday (I think) Emily got a hair cut from Rachel :D She looks great! And, ehm...I got my ears pierced! Its crazy! I was so excited about getting my ears pierced when I was 7 (But I had to wait till I was 10 hehe) So, when I finally was 10, I didn't want them anymore... I still don't want (as in need) them but hey why not. It looks funny hehe, like, really girlish...but I like them too...in a way.



So! This is my bed :D I love my sheets (yeah, its silk tata) and my wonderful lights that I bought in China Town. (Got a bunch of you dudes at home on my wall hihi) The same day Jessica was teaching Katie how to play the guitar.

Jessica Rourick (18 years from California) is an amazing girl. She is the mom! She is always sceptical about everything, and worries when anybody is going out among the homeless dudes. I love her! :D

Katie Neely (21 years from Florida Keys) Katie is one of my roomies (What the crap? It just started to rain! Haven't seen rain since we got here) Anyways Katie reminds me sooo extremely much of Charlotte Dybing! It's really crazy! But I love both of them, so :) hihi

So, on Thursdays we have small groups. I LOVE my small group! It consist of Isabel Hawes (18 years from England, London) Isabel is also one of my roomies! She is so amazing! She just amazes me day after day! Her mind is just so set on God, and she really gives Him all the Glory! This is absolutely one of the girls that I look up to!

Emily Catherine Tolson. (You would not believe this girl? she is so wonderful I can't find words for it! We have the weirdest and funniest friendship ever!

Jessica

Kashmira Hauptman (Don't know her age, sorry, and she is from all over hehe...and she is married to Iven) This is a woman who is following Gods calling for her! She and her husband are moving to Thailand after this DTS! :D She gives great hugs!

Audrey Smith (19 years from Alaska) Audrey is staff and my one-on-one! She cracks me up! I really wish she had a boyfriend, cause he would be awesome :D She can tell you the craziest lies with her most serious face! I love it! Her humour is great! And, I love our one-on-one! (Naan and curry anytime)

And Justine Miller (20? I don't know sorry, from Jersey) She has the most beautiful smile on earth! And she really knows how to make you feel at home and welcomed. Her energy amuses me, and her mitten to hehe So, that's my small group. (Here we are at the city park. )

Earlier that day Emily and me went to the post office to mail my family a letter. I really don't know what happened, but we ended up fighting in the middle of the street in San Fran. Throwing bags at each other and what not. I laughter so hard I though I would die!

Then, when we finally got to the post office (witch is hidden inside Macy's (what the crap?)) We almost got thrown out cause we were laughing so hard and loud! :D Something about me sending a racer blade in the mail or what not... and plastic bobbles. And oh, that Emily's wallet was identical to a ladies shoe's and she had her detective Gadget hat on her (witch an old man had too) So, I payed like 3$ and the packed will probably be in Norway in 6 months time hehe. (No seriously. I paid a lot more and my sister all ready got it so hehe whatever) We had a weird experience at the bathroom to...but hey, lets not go into details

Well, you should have been there hehe. Anyways... afterwards we spotted this AMAZING machine! It's an iPod candy machine :D

Then we went to Cold Stone (witch I LOVE) It's amazing! You pic out what taste you want, then they squish it on a table, and fill it up with all the candy in the world, and then make it into a ball again. It's fabulous!
This one day me, Emily, Jessica and Summer (Summer Zeller, 20 years from Oregon. She is really funny, and reminds me of a typical American hehe. In the good way :D )
went to China Town (Emily needed to rent a violin (she is an amazing violin player...that country girl hehe) Anyways...I have really been gaining weight here, (!!! Ooooh yeah you better believe I'm coming home fat!!!! ) But that's weird too, cause the hills are amazingly steep!!! We walked up and down the hills till we almost died!


Then we found this GREAT mirror witch we posed in front of...then we suddenly realised that is was a big window to an huge office building...and that there was probably a couple of dudes laughing their but of while we posed for them. So we ran away laughing so hard that we (again) almost died!

And hey, lets not forget the wonderful cheep (1$) Tide we bought in China town! (We use it when we wash our laundry)


I LOVE THIS CITY

Last week we were writing visa applications for Thailand and Vietnam? Josh (whom is a baby and cant to anything himself haha) needed help from Emily :) (Josh, I really do love you!!!)

And we had this speaker (Blake) who did an experiment on us?and made us wear a bowling ball attached to our foot for an hour? hehe. It was fun!

So. Two Sundays ago I did my first laundry here in the US. I loved it! We found this great placed where we could buy is cream and coffee?while doing our laundry ;)

And yeah, we needed to clean out our room? we were really good to :D

So, every Friday at 09.00 PM we have ?hot chocolate? ministry. I love hot chocolate ministry!!! We go out on Polk Street (witch is a really bad place?. With a lot of homeless people, a lot of drug dealers, prostitute and so on) (Its really terrible) We hang out with them, and serve them hot chocolate!

(The shoe pic is something the gangs do all over, to mark their areas)

So on the same Sunday (two Sundays ago hehe) we went to get pizza, after church. Too greasy if you ask me! Blæ

And oh, the dude on the first picture is Ionathan Oberhage (19 years from Germany) He just cut his hair?and he now got a mohawk haha :D He is a funny dude, and just burst into really loud singing whenever wherever.

So one day last week (Saturday I thing) we went treasure hunting in San Fran. Me, Luke, Isabel and Katie were one group. We took the train to I-cant-remember-the-name and walked in an amazing park! I am so hanging out there often! Some people were doing palates/yoga or what ever in the park hehe.

It was like this "tourist for day"... and we really were hehe. Hehe took a lot of pictures of stuff that nobody cares about (I always do that, I know hehe) But I just loved this car! And the houses here are just so fabulous!

Isabel and Luke were trying to figure out were we were going. oh Luke hehe! Lucas Allan Patterson (19 years from Iowa) Luke reminds me a lot of many of you at home! So I like this dude a lot hehe! He has one of the best morning faces haha. We do our work duty next to each other every day and I think we are both exited about mornings...not! So anyway, Luke is a person that often helps me out, even though he might not even now it hehe. Loves sports and all that... so where was I?


Yeah, we took a buss the wrong way and ended up in the middle of nowhere. Witch I really and honestly don't blame you for Luke! Believe me will yah? I just though it was fun hehe!

And on the buss there was this dude doing crazy magic tricks! He bit a cent in two pieces, than blowed it whole again! It was really cool :D

So, I was here yesterday (prayer walking) but these are Emily's pictures. This is really the gay capital of the world. And oh, this is the church where Marilyn Manson got married!
So finally we got ourself on the right track, and went to Golden Gate Bridge (I LOVE IT)

I know, me and Luke are just natural beauties :D ehm...well

I love these two pictures!

Afterwards, we went to China town. But there was some festival going on, and it was just too crowdie. The sign (Magnolia) is specially for Svenni, Atle and Robert haha ;D
So, we got kinda lost when we were meeting the rest of the DTS?but finally we were on fisherman?s Warf (or something?close to pier 39 anyways) There we ate In n Out burgers witch are famous or something?hehe. Then Emily got this beautiful flower witch it grows hearts and dogs out of...thingy?. from a nice man hehe.

So I also got my nails done the other day?hehe.
The rest is just random pictures?from people hanging out in the first floor.


Oh yeah, this is a dude (I love him) who plays on buckets all day long?(he has a sign saying that he is in a will smith movie witch were filmed here. (Steve meet Mr.Smith?I believe) witch is soon to be relished) He is just so cool!

And this is my street, Ellis Street! I love America!

Be blessed
Hanne G
(and oh...my english sucks...sooo tralala... :D)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helo mate...haha

Dritkule bilder av Golden Bridge med tåke og alt! (Eller hva d er) Nå er d sikkert 30 grader her og de sier d er litt kaldt...også må du sende meg skypenavnet ditt!

Hilsen fra "down under"...

October 05, 2006 10:33 am  
Blogger Thalia said...

Hello my suger covered candy flower:) thats how cute you are! One question love, besides playing tourists and stuff, what actually is your misson in San Fran?

AND, those gold shoes in the closet is to die for:p

Eg leve meg vilt inn i engelsken din:> kos

og HEI SVENNI, misunne deg for at du e down under og ikkje eg!

October 06, 2006 2:20 am  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Mr. Kjølleberg :)

Du fant skype nicket mitt jah? Bra bra braaa alt er bra...så tar vi resten av mail :D Men, atta få gang på blogg!!!

Thalee :D Skal fyre ut siste del av bildene...da kommer det endel stoff om k så EGENTLIG skjer her, for det har eg kje sagt nge om i det heile tatt ennå...fysj skam!

And oh, the shoes er Isabel fra london sine...and i know, de er fantastiske! :D

October 06, 2006 7:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, skoene var akkurat d jeg og tenkte på! La merke til dem MED EN GANG!! :P

Men Thalia, d er ikke så varmt i vannet ennå. Blir bedre når d blir 40 grader i november og desember så hvis du noen gang skal til australia så bør du heller komme da..

October 06, 2006 12:58 pm  
Blogger Aslak said...

Kongeblogg! über lang med mange bilder. Det liker vi!

P.S Jeg vil også på tur!

October 07, 2006 12:45 am  
Blogger Pappa Karlsen said...

Du skreiv love 23 gonge i en post!

October 07, 2006 3:03 pm  
Blogger - eilin said...

hahaha er det den svarte kåpe-jakken eg trur det er??

October 07, 2006 6:39 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Hanne! Så bra at du koser deg i san fran. Virker som DU har "satt deg godt til rette" der borte:-) Jeg er forsatt i AUS, men er snart på vei til Thailand. Jeg har det KONGE! Hører du har skype, i'm sooo down with that! Skypenicket mitt er kimbjoerk... Forresten, jeg også hadde is med snop inni her om dagen! (men her heter det COLD ROCK)Jeg hadde med TimTam og Skittles i, mmm! De har seriøst god snacks her. Love&Blessings, Kim

October 08, 2006 2:10 pm  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Well...love is a fine word... and jesus want us so LOOOOVE :D

But, my dear brothe rin law....when are you leaving...? Im really excited for you...although its kinda sad too... hehe, you know what I mean... kinda

Eiliiin - OH yeah! :D HAHA Du hart helt rett min dyrebare veeeen :D

Kim - AWSOME KIM! :D Vi skal sååå snakke på skype...for nå begynner jeg å bli super klar for thailand/vietnam :D

And btw...hadde en coldstone peppermintesjokkolade med gummy bears i går ;) HAHA

Ill pray for you sister in Christ! :D Så snakkes vi på skype

October 09, 2006 7:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heiaa! ser ut som du har det kjempe kjekt! å d e bra!
du må snart sende tilbake en lang mail t meg! det er litt mer privat enn dette..:P

jaja.. love you!

October 09, 2006 9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home