Teite Tikken?
JA JAMMEN meg er det ikke TeiteTikken som er ute å tikker?
So, first of all…it’s been a while since I wrote anything here. The main reason is that there has been a lot of stuff to do getting back home and all. Just catching up with old friends, applying for jobs etc…you know.
Then one day, when I though I would do it, I realized the big problem…Norwegian or English?
I’m already having a hard freaking time to keep in touch with my DTS family, stupid myspace haha! But hey, I’m trying. SO…I might just keep it up with the English…
For all of you AMAZING not Norwegian people…haha… what this blogg is all bout it a stupid thing called Tikken. (Which is a great game all in all…but on blogger? Na-a) Yeeeeaaah…so, it a children game, and some weirdo adapted it to blogger. Sorry about this:
Blogge-tikken fungerer på denne måten: Hver spiller starter med å skrive seks rare ting om seg selv. Bloggere som blir "tatt" må skrive seks ting om seg selv i sin egen blogg, i tillegg til å angi reglene for spillet. Til slutt velger spilleren seks nye bloggere som "har den", og lister navnene deres. Etter det er gjort, skriver han eller hun en kommentar på bloggene til hver av dem, for å la dem vite at de har blitt "tatt", og at de må lese bloggen til den som tok dem for mer informasjon.
6 random facts about me:
(you might not wanna read this...I'm just saying...but it's honestly not that bad at all)
1) I actually have curly hair...yeah
2) The time my dear sweet sister hurt me the most (and obviously scared me for life) was when we were little kids…and she put out her tong and made a stupid face, (rettet tunge) yeah…I got REALLY insulted! …seriously…
3) My belly button looks like a T…I figured that out a couple of years ago, I stop liking my belly button after that …
4) I LOVE WATER, that has two down sides….(I drink about 3-5 liter every day)…(so, this is weird…I know) I hate it when my pee is all yellow…makes me fell extremely dehydrated! And I drink even more (5 liters and more...) :D And, it makes me pee so freaking much…I hate constantly going to the bathroom.
5) I’m a freaking world changer! (and so are YOU)
6) I have a cat…I call him FatCat, and he is the love of my life...don't mess with him...ju-just DON'T...OKAY!
Lalala...So, today I'm not feeling wery seriously about anything...But i'm in a sweet mood! ITS SATURDAY :D
The people I "tikket":
Anita Gudmestad, Camilla Bjelland.....and thats pretty much all... :)
So, first of all…it’s been a while since I wrote anything here. The main reason is that there has been a lot of stuff to do getting back home and all. Just catching up with old friends, applying for jobs etc…you know.
Then one day, when I though I would do it, I realized the big problem…Norwegian or English?
I’m already having a hard freaking time to keep in touch with my DTS family, stupid myspace haha! But hey, I’m trying. SO…I might just keep it up with the English…
For all of you AMAZING not Norwegian people…haha… what this blogg is all bout it a stupid thing called Tikken. (Which is a great game all in all…but on blogger? Na-a) Yeeeeaaah…so, it a children game, and some weirdo adapted it to blogger. Sorry about this:
Blogge-tikken fungerer på denne måten: Hver spiller starter med å skrive seks rare ting om seg selv. Bloggere som blir "tatt" må skrive seks ting om seg selv i sin egen blogg, i tillegg til å angi reglene for spillet. Til slutt velger spilleren seks nye bloggere som "har den", og lister navnene deres. Etter det er gjort, skriver han eller hun en kommentar på bloggene til hver av dem, for å la dem vite at de har blitt "tatt", og at de må lese bloggen til den som tok dem for mer informasjon.
6 random facts about me:
(you might not wanna read this...I'm just saying...but it's honestly not that bad at all)
1) I actually have curly hair...yeah
2) The time my dear sweet sister hurt me the most (and obviously scared me for life) was when we were little kids…and she put out her tong and made a stupid face, (rettet tunge) yeah…I got REALLY insulted! …seriously…
3) My belly button looks like a T…I figured that out a couple of years ago, I stop liking my belly button after that …
4) I LOVE WATER, that has two down sides….(I drink about 3-5 liter every day)…(so, this is weird…I know) I hate it when my pee is all yellow…makes me fell extremely dehydrated! And I drink even more (5 liters and more...) :D And, it makes me pee so freaking much…I hate constantly going to the bathroom.
5) I’m a freaking world changer! (and so are YOU)
6) I have a cat…I call him FatCat, and he is the love of my life...don't mess with him...ju-just DON'T...OKAY!
Lalala...So, today I'm not feeling wery seriously about anything...But i'm in a sweet mood! ITS SATURDAY :D
The people I "tikket":
Anita Gudmestad, Camilla Bjelland.....and thats pretty much all... :)

6 Comments:
You should probably stop lying. Fat cat is the love of MY life...love you
Hey loser-face...stop trying to steal my cat! I said, wait until we get an apartment...then I can bring him HAHA! We would actually have to get a 3 persons apartment...hm
...come visit me soon Audrey...
haha!! Du er så utroolig kul Hanne! Ja, æg digge dæg!! :D Ha en fine dag videre=)
I guess the traditional game "tikken" is the same game as "tag" is in the US?
I love you. I love you. I love you.H
Hi. I'm David. Care to talk to someone new? About anything in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment
<< Home