Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Monday, January 08, 2007

GOD MORNING VIETNAM

Tralala...Today it's Sunday, and we have 3 more days with debreaf of Thailand, and prep for Vietnam...Then we will leave this wonderful country (that's been my home for the last month) and head of for colder land....Vietnam!

That will be absolutely RAD! My team consist of: Leaders: Steve and Kristin; Students: Jessica, Hannah and me, Tyler, Josh, Luke and Joel.

So, like I have told alot of you, I wont be able to send (or read...or even open my mail) while in Vietnam. I wont even be able to comment blogs...or even visit them...sooo, just saying...!

I'll stay in Vietnam two weeks and two days...then we will have a sleep over in Bangkok (BDJ) and then, we will head back home to San Francisco!

I'm gonna stay there (with my wonderfull Audrey) til the 6th, and then hihihih....I'm head of to Chicago, Illinois....To Morton...to EMILY! And I'm gonna stay with her two, three...fore, five weeks...(no, honestly...like three)

So, I guess it won't be much to read about here before I'm back in SF (where my mac is waiting....Audrey, you are taking good care of it right...? :) What amn I saying, I know you are )

So there you have it...I LOVE YOU ALL, and again, thank you so much for all your prayers!

God bless you all :)

Hanne G

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mac? What Mac? You mean the one that caught on fire & then got thrown down the trash chute? Yea, don't remember that one. Love you!

January 07, 2007 11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha en god tur til Vietnam! Synd du må forlate dette landet med så sinnsykt mye god mat...hehe
God bless you and your team!

January 07, 2007 5:34 pm  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Audreypants - Dang it, I'll miss e-mailing you when in Vietnam...But you allready know that! :) *You got mail* I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART!

Svenni- keep it up i Thailand...God is gonna do more than you know :) And remember, stay away from "Gai pad met mamuang!"

January 10, 2007 7:06 am  
Blogger - eilin said...

lalalaaaa

January 10, 2007 11:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Hanne
Nå har Terje vist meg kossen me kjæme in på bloggen din, me vart litt seine me å ønska deg goe tur te Vietnam men me he tenkt på deg og bedd for deg, mens du he vore vekke. håper du får ei fine tid resten av oppholdet, og god tur heim te Norge klem frå moster og onkel Eivind og Terje

Ps Det æ 2 o'a i Good ha ha ha ha ha

January 13, 2007 9:21 pm  
Blogger Ukjendt kvinne i 20 årene said...

DU HANNE DU HANNE! ÆG LIGØ DÆG JYSSLA GODT;) Å DIU Å DIU

January 17, 2007 10:56 pm  
Blogger - eilin said...

kom heim .. dvs come home!

January 20, 2007 10:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuu..? Når du kommer hjem, sånn på skikkelig?

January 24, 2007 11:27 pm  
Blogger Hanne G said...

HORRAY! I'monmy way backto San Francisco! Left Vietnam early yesterday morning, and stayd in Bangkok,Thailand one night.No I'm back ib Singapore, ready for Hobg Kong and then finally: SAN FRANCISCO!!

Updates will come "soon"

January 28, 2007 8:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Likte bedre den gamle bloggen din. her e bare alt forvirrende.

Hilsen meg

January 30, 2007 1:36 pm  
Blogger Ukjendt kvinne i 20 årene said...

ja, ti kjæme du heim egentlig? ti ska æg stå sånn så på teiningen?:P

January 30, 2007 11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home