Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The killers vs God

On friday, not this one, but the one before this one...he..we got journals handed out...he..I'm not excited...no I'm not... I am just not one of those girls who like to sit hours and hours with glue and scissors and colour paper... (I love glitter glue though! :D)




Anyways, we have to make a journal...it?s pretty ok...I love it that I will have something to look back on..but I really suck at the creative parts...well well Luke suck too so ;) (This is my book :) And no, it's not "rowing with God"...its "Growing with God"...Luke made it (merci)

Later we did our laundry... hehe..
Oh, this is Hannah Dibble (?) I don't have my manual here sorry...but I'm pretty sure she is 21, and I KNOW she is wonderful! I love her voice; God has given her an enormous talent for singing praises to Him! And, she has the most amazing laughter!

Oooh, Josh and I are posing! :D Hehe, We love us...yes, we do :D


And this is Markus! He is an awesome dude from Germany! He is a leader on Mission Adventure teams. I love this dude; he is always so extremely positive and wonderful! You just
can't not love this dude!
On Saturday we went bowling! I suck at bowling, but I loved it! It was family night...and I really love my family!
Don't be sad pumpkin (!! :D !!) I love you dearly, you know I do!
Some people playing "soccer"... in this wonderful rainbow city :)
Some of the members of mi familia
In case I ever need to go to the hospital...this is it :) And the last picture, is of my church. I love my church dearly! It's a African American church, with hallelujahs and amens all over the place haha!
Can you believe it? The (freaking) Killers were here in San Fran!!! Oooh my heart is hurting...the tickets was like 100$ and I just couldn1t afford it :( And God totaly told me to use the mony one something else...But when we went home from church the other day I walked by...no, not by... I walked like INTO all of The Killers's stuff...like, their instruments and their buss and what not! Buuuuu :(
The SF thing is what we use when we take the buss...I hate it...always "lose" mine. Just like my 1000$ keys...
On Mondays this lovely "British" woman; Audrey and me have our one-one-one! This girl is so freaking amazing! She is one of the weirdest (in a good way) girls I have ever known! I love everything about her, she is...I cant find words...hehe! Here we are at Naan and curry (Indian rest.) (LOVE IT) (And she makes the best tea ever! )

So, whenever we clean our room (not often enough hehe) we use some powder stuff on the floor before we vacuum it up... and it makes the floor smells nice heh. I love this powder!
And Rachel is just doing such a wonderful job with cleaning the stairs I had to take this "before vs after" picture. Last one, we have small group with tea and candy. (yeah, we went like 3 hours over time with our small group...just because we all LOVE it)
Last week we had an amazing speaker! I will need to tell more about that later. But on Friday, we ended up burning a lot of crap! I burned a piece of paper with a lot stuff written on it (Things that is hindering me from hearing the voice of my Father God) an...I burned a pack of cigarettes. I don't feel like convincing you of how much it meant to me? I know why I did it, and what I feel about it.
Hannah burned a lot (A LOT) of her cd's...I love this picture (though the camera was on night modus...why, I don't know)
Ehm...we didn't have any hot chocolate on Friday...so we did "hot chocolate" without hot chocolate. A lot of awesome things happened (tell you later) But personally my night kinda sucked...

So afterwards Manni tout me how to box in the basement...I LOVED IT!

On Saturday we did an awesome thing! We went to the food bank and help them with some peanuts stuff! Our group (me, Emily, Summer, Hannah and Joel) was so extremely fast that I got really proud! Im so not kidding...we are the freaking peanuts experts! My job was to make sure the bags had stickers on them hehe! I loved it!

Yesterday we had our local outreach (Mine is Female Prostitute Ministry. I just love it!)
We had a lot of flowers with a little "etter from God" card on them?with a scripture on it) We handed them out to some women in San Fran...God showed us awesome things, and really answered our prayers in an amazing way! :D

I LOVE MY DAD

So, thats all....and a couple of pictures I have had some fun with..tralala!


I don' know... I'm just into this blurry thing...
Anyway... why the picture of me...simple because I was playing around with photo boot and the lights on my bed...
Luke gave me this paper the other day...tralalala - you owe me BIG! And the word...ehm..i don't know...just....nope sorry..I just liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home