Christmas celebration
Last Thursday we celebrated christmas... I'm really stressed right now, so I'm gonna make it short..


My wonderful and amazing friend Audrey!
She is absolutely one of my best friends...! She is not comming on outreach with us...it sucks...


Our christmas tree...tralala
MARKUS! I'm gonna miss you! *Spiderman hihi*
oh....Audrey... *regina spektor-samson*
Audrey and Sarah May

My amazing leader; Steve! I'm so excited about going over seas with this dude as my leader! He is freaking rad!
Ok, so there is this little night-sleepy-thingy that comes back every christmas....and the person who gets the gift is ment to come back on staff.... seriously...it's been a tradition for year.
Well....guess who got it....he


Emanuel got my wonderful "2007"crown...he did'nt like it, so I stole it back..and he got my head thingy that I got from Joel.
Kristin, Tyler and Emanuel
HAHA! This is the best gift ever in the world! Mr Tyler actualy (believe it or not) caught a TENDERLOIN PIGION and put it under the tree..... (Seriously, the piegons here as so freaky that you have no idea...the probably carry aids and are addicted to drugs....hehe) (If someone ever calls you a tenderloin pigeon....well, its a really bad thing to be called)Random people...
Hannah and me...and me and Emanuel
Truly an amazing friend!
Me and Josh
*titt i hålå*
Sarah May, Tyler, Ionathan, Kashmira and Kristin. Isabel, Steve and Hannah.

oæææææ


Audrey; you are such an amazing warrior of Christ! It's been so rad to get to know you...
There is so many things I just want to share with you...among them; this outreach...but hey...God must have something so much better for you in mind! I'll keep you in my prayers (every night...when I lay my head on your pillow....hihi)
Thank you
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM HANNE G AND EMILY



























































1 Comments:
oh, sweet hanne.
i was just reading through your DTS posts, and now I am crying.
first, i am amazed at how much better your english has gotten : ) but also...it brings back heart wrenching feelings as i remember back to all of us living there, and think about how much i miss you. i miss hearing you say "tra la la", i miss your laughter, i miss laying in bed with you and talking about EVERYTHING. you truly are someone i will love, forever! you are my sister!
Post a Comment
<< Home