Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

POP GOES MY HEART

Audrey E. Smith, my amazing friend from Alaska, Collerado, San Francisco....(oh, lest just call it the US...) is leaving in a couple of hours.

So, this weird girl is just 19 (turning 20..so yeah..my age....which is a WAY too freaky thought...lets go back to subject shall we...)
And, she is leading the winter-school's outreach to Marocco and Italy for 2 months.

This is one of my most dearest and best friends, and I am extreamly proud of her!

So, your prayer for her and her team would be sweet :)

And oh Miss. Smith...

;)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger aud•rey said...

Well, shoot, I'll comment. I LOVE YOU HANNE. Thank you so much. You're so great! I'll be thinking of you. glad i deg.

March 27, 2007 10:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Audrey....

March 28, 2007 4:05 am  
Blogger Ukjendt kvinne i 20 årene said...

Hai dio! Ser kje du he en blogg om kor kule æg æ? Å æg kjøre 240 å alt?

March 28, 2007 10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home