Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Monday, October 16, 2006

Girls night :D

Hurra! First off all...Eirik Berge; congratulation with you love :) I'll keep you both in my prayers.
And now, welcome to a real girlnight!

What you need for a girls night here in San Francisco: Hershey's marshmallows pumpkin, a lot of wonderful ice tea, and nerds! :D


AND, off course Chinese take away!

I love these two girls...Hannah and Izzy! :D And oh he, don't ask...I really don't know what's up on the last picture...hm, hehe! But, this is in the basement next door...where we do intercession and worship.

This is some of the kids in my church (Greater Life Ministry) They are just so awezome! (Oh, this picture of me is so rare...I really look like my mom...I think...hehe...)

They loved my camera, and took a lot of pictures with it today! Oh man, I just love my church!

Love this picture...It' me, Hannah, Jessica and Katie who goes to Greater Life.

Emily...your so stupid girl....:)

This is at our small group. (No, we aren't really sad, are we? Nooo hehe) I know you know, but I just love my small group. We played this game that I can't remember the name of...But it was sooo funny, and hard. Like; name a lot of stuff on this letter kinda game... And, I'm so not from US, and my english is not good...but i totally owed them! (Not really..well, eceps from jessica haha)

My SpungeBob (SVAMPEBOB) toothbrush! I LOVE IT!

Bye bye;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Harald said...

DTS seems to be full of beautiful girls...

...where can I apply? *giggles*

October 16, 2006 11:07 am  
Blogger Mamma Karlsen said...

harald, you funny man!

eg må sei at JA, det såg jilt ut mæ jentekveld:)

å svampebob, will you never let him go? svampebobb ditt, svambepobb datt. haha... di løgna jenta!

eg lige deg så godt.

October 16, 2006 7:15 pm  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Oh I totaly forgot to tell u that we watched the movie "now and then" hehe, AND that (of course, since it was a girl night) some boys (no, actually just Josh hehe) came and scared the crap out of us!

Hakke - Yeah!!! You should do a DTS! :D

And Tone...hehe, you should have been there with us! You would have loved it! (I'm never letting go of spungebob..and u know it ;))

October 16, 2006 9:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk ska du ha Hanne :)

Det e konge at du har det så kjekt der borte, d gjør meg glad!
Konge at du ofte e på msn nå, d e såå kjekt å snakka med deg :D
Haha, me snakkes :)

October 16, 2006 11:09 pm  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Vell...sån er det når en klarer å snike seg til wireless på rommet hihi ;)

åååå, jeg er så glad på dine vegne Eirik :D HURRA

October 17, 2006 1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola buenas dias! Dadda es un poco loco

March 23, 2021 5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home