Why do I love Emily?
Ladies and gentlemen... I give you;
Emily Tolson
It ain't the things you got...
It ain't the things you do...
It ain't the things you're not...
It's just because you're you!
It ain't the things you do...
It ain't the things you're not...
It's just because you're you!
It ain't about worldly treasure...
It ain't about a piece of art...
It ain't about anything you can measure...
It's about what's in your heart!
It ain't about a piece of art...
It ain't about anything you can measure...
It's about what's in your heart!
What it is ...
Is a friend, tried and true,
That's what I found when I met you!
No...sorry, this is actually how we really look like... douh haha!Is a friend, tried and true,
That's what I found when I met you!
Emily my sister, I love you dearly my pumpkin!
Emily mon soeur , Je vous aime cher mon potiron!
Emily min søster, jeg er kjempe glad i deg mitt gresskar!
Emily mon soeur , Je vous aime cher mon potiron!
Emily min søster, jeg er kjempe glad i deg mitt gresskar!
...she is just easy to love :D












6 Comments:
så søte jente:) ååååååå....kom te norge begge to:)
jaaaaaaaaa
Nei reis heller til et varmere land, som for eksempel Australia!
Tunafish and Johannes- Oh u better believe she's coming :) No, really, Im not kidding...she is!
Svenni - hehe, men begge to elsker snø (elsker snø men ikke kulden...douh) så australia er nok ikke sååå aktuelt...DU må nok heller joine oss i Norges vakre land :) HURRA
Åååå, nå savner jeg norge og alt hjemme litt mye...buuu
She looks sweet...
If she's half as gorgeous as a certain blond I know, then I can't wait till she comes to Norway :-)
Hakke pus :D
Haha, åååååå eg saknar deg din kat! Eg kjener eg trenge ein kleeem :D katepus haha
Post a Comment
<< Home