Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Friday, March 30, 2007

He says "be holy as I am holy, and I will show you how"

So, I manage to get out of bed 08.01 AM today. I’m proud!
Its gonna be probably one of the most hectic weekends in my life so far…and I’m not very excited.
Today I have to clean, wash etc the whole thing down stairs (mom and dad is having some guests over) Then it’s 7 h work. Then I need to do some B-day shopping for Anja etc. So, I really wanna go to Stavanger just to visit Eilin for like an hour. Then I have THE NIGHT OF watching DISNEY with some girls J
So, Saturday, work 7 h, then 15 min to get ready for the night, 1 h at Anja’s, 1 and a half h at saron (G2 only 1 time a month,..I really wanna go) Then a couple of h t this girls-10th-grade-class-reunion, and then 19+21 years party for Jorunn…THEN, I really hope I can go back to anja (probably at 03.00) and hang out there for some more…
But, not too long…because Sunday is 7 h work again, at this new amazing place.

And then, a new weekend…with to jobs at the same day, a lot of the days…and no of days what so ever…
I know I hate that…but, I’ll manage. And THANK YOU GOD its Easter next week…( 5 freaking days of…sweet)
About Easter, my mom and I went out and found a lot of stuff for decorating the house. It looks amazing now! I love hanging out with mom!
So, if you actually have read all the crap I just wrote, and I kinda hope, because THIS is what I really wanted to show you:

I think compassion can kill us if holiness isn’t following then at some point leading the way. I so often think if I love enough or if I do this enough; the person will come to know Jesus. But in all reality, if I Love Jesus with everything I am, he will attract people to him through us. I think Jesus is attractive enough I don't have to defend him. God desires or relationship and he don’t say “be holy by yourself.” He says “be holy as I am holy, and I will show you how. “That’s my favorite thing about Jesus, He wants to walk with me, its just my Job to let Him do it. You never know what might happen in this life, so live it with every moment. - Steve

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for this post. I agree.
Love you!

March 30, 2007 8:44 am  
Blogger Hanne G said...

Oh jessie...:)

I miss your little red hair dancing around me...:)

March 31, 2007 12:30 am  
Blogger emily said...

Hello love! I love this blog...and Steve. Tell me about work. We need to talk soon, like really talk. I miss you a lot, a whole heck of a lot.
Oh my goodness, I ate indian the other night....
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA!!! It was amazing....but totally not the same without you.
Anyway...again...we REALLY need to talk.
I love you my sweet sweet girl!!!
xoxoxo

April 01, 2007 5:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dear girl.
I miss sharing a bed with you.
Eating bananas with you.
Knitting with you.
Watching American Idol with you.
Drinking tea out of way teeny tiny cups with you.
I miss you!

April 02, 2007 6:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Hanne!

Takk for en fin dag i skogen:) Du e kul!

-Marlén

April 04, 2007 12:08 am  
Blogger Isabel said...

i would like to join this *i miss hanne* noticeboard, because, infact, i do as well. I miss all three of you.
xxx

April 06, 2007 4:23 pm  
Blogger Sarah Helland said...

Du e tøffe Hanne Panne, å DÆ suns Gud ao =)

Stå på Jentå... Gud he en plan mæ ditt liv :)

April 08, 2007 12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

åhh det var så utroolig kjekt og se deg på scenen i undheim kapell, med gitaren og mikrofonen! ååå..jeg kjennte bare en enoorm glede i meg:) Du er en så utroolig kul, bra og diggbar person!!
Så kjekt at du var der i dag:)

Ha en velsignet ferie videre=)

Love from me=)

April 08, 2007 1:45 pm  
Blogger - eilin said...

Kom heim!!

May 09, 2007 1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ey! Må jo ikkje slutta å blogga, sjøl om du he komt heim, Hanne!:) Nei leeenge leve blogg! Blogg æ jo bare jillt. Åsså va d allti så kjekt å komma inn her å lesa fra live ditt!
Noge nytt som he skjedd på sivil statusfronten... eller æ d bare onnaisrykte? :)

-Camilla

June 13, 2007 12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home