Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From SpongeBob to Pier 39

On Sunday we went to a drift store, and guess what I found...oh yeah, my one "build it yourself Spongebob" And so I did... (Vi gikk ikke i kjerken denne søndagen, fordi det var frihelg og vi var sliten og litt småsure...men viss mine fantastiske ledere finner ut at neste alle DTS studentene skulket kjerke blir de litt sure...så hehe..norsk norsk nooorsk)

My first one looked like it melted...buuu (Hey, look at my ear ring hihi)

But after a while I totally got the hang of it :) I had sooo much fun!

I LOVE SPUNGEBOB

So, this weekend was our off weekend, and I know its kinda crazy...but Emily and I stayed in our room the whole Saturday night on our off weekend in San Francisco! And oh my gosh, I have not laugh that hard in years...we were literally crying because we laugh so much! Then beautiful Audrey (one on one) came and joined us (the rest of the DTS had a Lord of the rings marathon)
Audreypants/Maudrey...you are so beautiful!!
I especially love your "this is the first time I?m meeting my soon to be mother and father in law" smile haha

Sunday sun tralala

So, we drink a lot of chai here. I would say probably 1-5 times a day. We love it...all sorts of chai and tea. And we have tea/chai parties almost every night and we love it. So this one time Luke knocked on our door and stood there like a little kid doing his "trick or treat"
But what he really was doing was giving Emil a pumpkin (Emily is crazy about them, since she?s from the pumpkin capital of the world or what no...I don't really think I can make u understand this...but she LOVES them. So anyways, Luke was really sweet and we all giggled like girls hihi

Celebration of the American language day

Tyler one day realized that they speak English in America, not American...Wow. So he decided to make the American language. I had a really bad evening one day (after doing the freaking clean up for almost two hours) So we went to the corner store and bought Ben and Jerrys ice cream and celebrated the day of the American language.

So far we have these words:
Chocolate - picture frame
Cake - back yars hose
(You are gonna love this...*it was not even me who came up with it!*
Ice cream - Hanne

So, I want some more chocolate on my ice cream, is in american; I want some more picture fram on my Hanne :) Sweet or what!

Jason and Steve....random haha

This is crazy awesome! I found this movie in Audrey's shelf last small group...its Håkon Håkonsen! My favorite movie when I was a kid! And half of the movie is in Norwegian (I think...some of it at least) Hurray

On the second picture Emily is making me a duck tape armband. Yeah, I don't know how she do it, but she can make all kinds of crazy stuff out of duck tape...like a wallet...or a pram dress!

The last picture is fabulous...Emily's room has this amazing mirror, which makes you at least 10kg (20pounds) lighter! I'm dead serious. I do not look like that in real life haha

The picture doesn't make it look like it, but this hill is sickly steep!


Last Wednesday, I was in charge of the Female Prostitute Ministry, and God wanted us to make some really sweet letters to his children and hand them out. He wanted us to do it on Broadway (there just a lot of strip bars at Broadway street) And God was awesome that night! Man, I love my Jesus so much :D

Two Saturdays ago (I think) we went to Fisherman's Warf so se some amazing fireworks...but then we found out that it was on Pier 39...so that kinda sucked. But then we went to In n out burger and Starbucks, and the night was saved!

Don't you just love San Francisco at night...(and day hehe)

Two weeks ago, I think, there was this fleet week going on, and on Sunday we went down to Pier 39 to see the finale. It was crazy awesome!
Pretty rad! It flew under the Golden gate Bridge :)

(This is Alcatraz by the way)
ENJOY



I know...awesome!


There is just this one thing I want to show you...at the Fisherman's Warf there is a dude hiding behind a "bush". And when you pass him he jumped out and scare the crap out of you! That's what he does all day. It's his job! It's awesome!

And also, a sweet sea lion (at the pier 39) and Markus :D We miss you so much Markus! Come back sooon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ukjendt kvinne i 20 årene said...

Halluen! Ti ska egentlig desse kiloå begynna å visa på bildene då?
hehe, deinå! love u :*

October 25, 2006 10:18 am  
Blogger Hanne G said...

I told you...it's a magic mirror! No kidding! Bare vent BQ...det er mer tydelig enn du tror.

Men så lenge Gud, Jesus, Den Hellig Ånd og min ektemann elsker meg så er jeg vel fornøyd hehe ;)

BTW: JORUNN HAR BLOGG HURRAHURRA

October 25, 2006 10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home