Raiders vs Broncos
Two sundays ago, 6 of us went to Oakland to see a real american football game :D
Sad but true...H&M is not my favorite store anymore... Forever 21 has captured my heart :D
And oh...I totally forgot...since we are going to Thailand (in 10 freaking days!!!) we had to get some shots...and I really really hate shots...but the lady who did it was so wonderful...I seriously could not fell anything! I got one shot, and then i choose to do the other one in pill form..is was cheaper, and it lasts two more years :) Typhoid pill namnam....not
(Btw...Raiders lost... :( hrmf )
Be blessed
Made by Him - Hanne G
Me, Izzy and Tyler, Ionathan, Luke and Joel... sweet!
3 European dudes who never had been to an American football match before...hehe, non of us understood anything. Although Luke told me everything that happened and were awesome! he explained everything....but man, its a lot of stupid rules! Anyways...of course we got Raiders t shirts...what do you think :DSad but true...H&M is not my favorite store anymore... Forever 21 has captured my heart :D
And oh...I totally forgot...since we are going to Thailand (in 10 freaking days!!!) we had to get some shots...and I really really hate shots...but the lady who did it was so wonderful...I seriously could not fell anything! I got one shot, and then i choose to do the other one in pill form..is was cheaper, and it lasts two more years :) Typhoid pill namnam....not
(Btw...Raiders lost... :( hrmf )
Be blessed
Made by Him - Hanne G













5 Comments:
Forever 21 Is so my favorite american store too:) Like all my american clothes are bought there( well, almost...) It's an amazing place to go shopping!!!
- Hve fun in thailand!!
Be blessed
What...du var på amerikansk fotballkamp! Jeg er nesten sjalu...men d er ikke bra så d er jeg selvfølgelig ikke...så dritkult ut!
American football makes NO SENSE at all. But still it looks like a lot of fun. =)
liiiide kånge! Amerikans foball.. me like me like! missunte te tuuusen! He allti drømmt om å våre på en sånnen fotball-kamp! Hørres ut som om du he dæ sååååå kjekt Hanne:D
Guds velsignelse øve dæg!
Most modern barometers measure air pressure using something akin to a sealed miniature "balloon". • Probe Connections Specific for each symbols are often found on multimeter and schematics. 6 Apr 2012 Discussion of how the analog multimeter works.
Post a Comment
<< Home