Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME

HURRAY

Fryd og gammen som jeg ville sagt på godt norsk...I'm 19! I really don't think it's all that exciting, but hey...I do love birthdays!

It all started 07.00 PM 06 of November... We realized that in Norway it was 04.00 Am (the hour I got born) So, in a way, I was 19...so Izzy, Markus, Josh and I went out to naan 'n curry :)

The next day I got up as usual...and I must say...it just felt as every other day, which was fine by me. I got a lot of hugs throughout the day, and everybody was happy....which is absolutely my favorite part :D I also got 3 happy birthday songs :D haha! (my first present...haha.merci Joel)

And oh, I 'm really sorry if I haven't written back to everybody...but THANK YOU sooo much for all the email and letters! It seriously took me a half day to read it all!

I had a lot of fun all day...tralala...and when the nigh came...we went to naan 'n curry :D Sweet!

Me and Emily

Some of the people who went to naan 'n curry with me...oh, I love them all sooo much!

Presents! I got so much crazy stuff...haha...hershey lip-gloss? Yeah you bet it taste like chocolate! Jesus-candle, haha how I love it, Jesus bandage hahahaha! Some cookies that I have a lot of memories from...my wonderful friends know me too well :) I got this crazy book that written by "a friend of Jesus" and he tells us his way of the gospel...I can't wait to read it...looks hilarious! etc etc...thank you all!

The birthday kid yeah!
Then we went home...tralala...and when i came back, and opened my door, this was what hit me: Flowers and spungebob!


So...my first birthday away from home was amazingly sweet! I love life!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bjørn Gjersvik said...

gratulerer med dagen for noen dager siden. *jobber iherdigt med tidsmaskinen*

November 22, 2006 7:17 pm  
Blogger - eilin said...

lalala!

November 22, 2006 10:36 pm  
Blogger - eilin said...

hei hei hannevenn.. blei tipsa av en kamerat om denne linken.. http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=20128 check it out my friend :)

November 23, 2006 12:50 am  
Anonymous Acevedogqtv said...

gratulerer med dagen for noen dager siden. *jobber iherdigt med tidsmaskinen*

January 11, 2013 10:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home