Greater Life and Guy Fawkes night
I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating this thing for a while...it's just that is a lot of stuff going on 24/7. And whenever I have spear time, I read (you better believe it) I have never been a reader, but we have some books we have to read over here...and its weird, because I just keep on reading...
I'm working on my 6th book (probably gonna do a little book report later hehe)
Ok, so I'm gonna do a two or three parted update. Starting two weeks ago...:)
Random picture from....yeah you guessed it: naan and curry
Ok, so...I'm really sad...the reason: Miss Smith. She is my wonderful wonderful friend, and oh I love her so! But, I have to leave her in two weeks time...she's not going on outreach with us...
Oh Audrey, every Monday you know I'll say a little prayer for you (hoping you have a terrible time in San Fran with the winter school....nooo...not really. I know you'll be an awesome leader!)
When we had our of-weekend, we went to the Castro (which is famous as "the gay place") and chilled in the park...it was sweeet!
Steve, my crazy leader :D Hannah and Izzy...how I love them!







On my way home from church....a lot of needles...so sad...

We had toffee covered aples...mmm! And then markus made me a dragon :)
I'm working on my 6th book (probably gonna do a little book report later hehe)
Ok, so I'm gonna do a two or three parted update. Starting two weeks ago...:)
Random picture from....yeah you guessed it: naan and curry
Ok, so...I'm really sad...the reason: Miss Smith. She is my wonderful wonderful friend, and oh I love her so! But, I have to leave her in two weeks time...she's not going on outreach with us...
Oh Audrey, every Monday you know I'll say a little prayer for you (hoping you have a terrible time in San Fran with the winter school....nooo...not really. I know you'll be an awesome leader!)
When we had our of-weekend, we went to the Castro (which is famous as "the gay place") and chilled in the park...it was sweeet!
Steve, my crazy leader :D Hannah and Izzy...how I love them!


He, Hannah and I started this really crazy fight (with skirts on hehe) and we played american footbal etc..but Sommer was reading peacefully the whoel time. (Me after the fight hehe)


Told you I've started reading hehe
Isabell...you are beautifull!


Me and my little sister :)

So, I want to show you my Church here in San francisco: Greater Life
(on our way to church)
(on our way to church)

Me and my little sister :)
BEAUTIFUL



This little girl is such an amazing encouragement for me! She is shining Gods love, and its just wonderful to be in her presents! I'm really gonna miss her...


So, ok. If you have ever seen the movie "V for Vandetta", you know what Guy fawkes night is. The english girls over here wanted to celebrated it, and so we did :)
My very good friend Tyler Pickett, and his wonderfull sister Sarah May
BURN BURN BURN
Me and Izzy, and Emily and Brad
After our little celebration, some of us decided to go for rat hunting in the park. (The park in our backyard, which is closed at night) I found some stuff after Halloween and Tyler had a jumping thingy...and of we went moahaha

































10 Comments:
Tuuusen takk for den kjekke overraskelsen i posten! Det var kjempehyggelig og jeg ble veeldig glad:)
Gleder meg masse til du kommer hjem igjen, men følger med på bloggen frem til d.
Kosemose
Du er snill.
Jeg liker deg.
mail på vei
hihi... eg likte veldig godt videoen med hun litla widla jentå:) kongeligt med det flagget!!! haha.... hu hadde eg likt.
Savne deg!
Elisabeth: Aa HURRA! Eg savne deg saa veldig veldig masse! Ang mitt lille lofte til deg i brevet..e du game for det eller?
TUNAAAA...min soster! I dag har eg malt worship t Gud....du sko jammen meg vaare der! :)
Hey who's that amazing guy with red hair like oh my gosh I would so date him he is just so like oh my gosh!!!!!
Hey who's that amazing guy with red hair like oh my gosh I would so date him he is just so like oh my gosh!!!!!
Haha...tyler...next time, comment after I have signed out...:D
An oh, another funny thing...me and Tyler met Paris Hilton today haha!
ÅÅ så løye!! Så løøøye! For nogen frika''!! and that includes you Hanne Vanne! (-:
diiiiiio! He dio noge nææææde?
Dæ æ så jillt å hørra dæg læ på video:D din baibi! menne, ser kje dei ekstra kiloå?
lov u very much fatso:P
Haha, sjefs "lillesøster" du har! (vi får snart mer info om oureach sier de)
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot...
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot
Post a Comment
<< Home