Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Friday, November 24, 2006

Wonderful Saturday

This Saturday was such an awesome day!
I had a rater crappy friday night, so Tyler and I decided to go to the park and do our journals (well, at least we did go to the park hehe) We had an amazing time chilling!

We sat on some big "fake" rocks and talked, the we saw some butterfye's mating (which is wierd....its November!!!) Then we noticed the sign hehe...tralala

For once, it was wonderful to se green grass and flowers...and dudes putting up Christmas light s everywhere hehe.

In the park, there is this wonderfull waterfall, and you can go behind it..I kinda love it :)

EMILY-----TYLER-----HANNE G

Tralala...do you ever have those days where you have chocolate in your teeth, and people easily can look straight up in your nose.... no?

So excited that I'm going to Thailand with these two guys! Tyler has been there before, and he's so excited about it :)

We went to this wonderful place: Fillmore. The DTS students spltted up and went to places we never been before...and we absolutely loved this place!

(We could see so much of the sky! It was great being out of the big city for a sec) And we saw the tiniest shoes I have ever seen, AND I ate my very first pretzel!

Ladies and gentlemen's....again, its my pleasure to give you:

Miss Audrey Smith
(hanging out in the kitchen hehe)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hanne G, wow! konge at du ska te thailand!! kor i thailand reise dåkke?
eg befinne meg i nord:-) love, kimmi

November 25, 2006 5:57 pm  
Blogger Anja said...

Hanne mi!!!
Nå he eg sådde å lest gjennom adle de nye bloggane dine! kjempe kjekt ser det ut t å vær!! fikk nettopp brev av deg! TUSEN hjertelig takk for alt (nerds osv).

I LOVE IT!:)

nååå e eg på jobb. tragisk men sant..:P hehe men det e eg jo alltid! uansett! kosa deg masse jentå mi!!

Låffe JU!!!

klem HOLE!:P

November 26, 2006 8:55 am  
Blogger Ukjendt kvinne i 20 årene said...

ja til flere filmer, ja til flere filmer, ja til flere filmer:D

November 29, 2006 12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home