Nothing results in nothing...

Everything is good for something; everything results in something...there is nothing that results in nothing...ever! How great is our God, who made it all like this; with a plan for our life's, with a purpose. So that we can live meaningful life's, glorifying Him with every little thing. Walking, talking and growing with Him, as we are loved by your Father...AMEN

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween "try out"

On Friday, Tyler, Isabell and I went out to the two Halloween headquarters on marked street to find swords and a bow and arrow (for the LOTR marathon...which I didn't do he)

We didn't find any Legolas stuff, but we had a lot of fun
It's been Halloween everywhere since I got here, and its pretty freaky too. Zombies without legs crawling after you in the stores and what not? I love the last pic hehe, missing kid on milk carton.



Finally Tyler and I found what we were searching for: An awesome pirate costume (Higher class pirate hehe)

Emily hates pigeons. Really! I have never known anybody who hate them as much as she do. So, one day a pigeon poppet in her hair HAHAHA :D

San Francisco in my heart

Hannah braided Tyler and Ionathans hair haha.

Ever read the book; Blue like jazz by Donald Miller?
Well, you know the dude Ivan in the book? He is one of the students here on my DTS.
Ivan and Kashmira...the married couple which I love sooo much! They are amazing people, and God is doing pretty freaking rad stuff in their life. They are coming with us to Thailand...but they are not coming home with us. Their are gonna be there and do mission in the gay community. Awesome warriors for Christ both of them! Pray for them please.


And, hehe, for all Grey's Anatomy fans...there is a lot of crazy things that gonna happen...But I don't know that much, since I don't want to! Anybody ready for GA marathon when I get back home? :)


Anyways, two of my three roomies are very sick, and we really don't get it...they are like really sick, so I can't sleep, but I guess i'll have to... So there.

Good night and be blessed

Made by Him - Hanne G

3 Comments:

Blogger Bjørn Gjersvik said...

Never expected to find your face on a milk cartong(sp?)

More pigouns please....

and you probably got some bacterias from norway those "weak" roomates of you can't handle.

Just look at the bacterias as tiny vikings going over to the states to do some damage. Hei hå hei hå. (okay, they are not dwarfs)

October 25, 2006 12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanne! I love you more than anything in the world, and I love this blog! You are the love of my heart....and I think I enjoy reading these blogs more than anyone! Haha I am so glad you are here with me, I would have died without you!! Muah muah, I can´t wait to not pay attention in class with you! Just kidding, I actually love this class. Have the best day of your life!

October 26, 2006 5:03 pm  
Anonymous Alex Yarbrough said...

Hanne! I love you more than anything in the world, and I love this blog! You are the love of my heart....and I think I enjoy reading these blogs more than anyone! Haha I am so glad you are here with me, I would have died without you!! Muah muah, I can´t wait to not pay attention in class with you! Just kidding, I actually love this class. Have the best day of your life!

December 06, 2012 4:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home